One Five Six Four Entertainment in Dallas, TX
Verified and trusted vendor
Wedding Venture resident expert
Address, phone and e-mail
391. E. Las Colinas Blvd., Dallas, TX 75038
Message the vendor to check their availability, ask a question or request a quote.
Once the vendor responds, you will receive a notification sent to the email you specify below.
Your email address will not be shared with the vendor unless you choose to include it in your message.
About One Five Six Four Entertainment
In business since 2009
One Five Six Four was founded in 2009 by husband and wife team, Jared and Ashley Thompson. Since then, flagship bands IDT Band and Empire 6 have performed for hundreds of weddings, corporate events, galas, and fundraisers. They are known among clients and event planners for attracting the industry’s most phenomenal vocalists, setting trends in creative and immersive production, and staying firmly committed to quality, relevance, and good taste.
wedding entertainment Resident Expert
Congratulations! You've picked a true professional.
one five six four entertainment
is a Wedding Venture resident expert on wedding entertainment in Dallas and is highly regarded in the industry. Read published interviews below.
Dance to the Rhythm of Texas
Whether it’s the Texas Two-Step or a waltz, let the best wedding band in Texas infuse your wedding reception with great music and entertainment. Get your guests on the dance floor with a wide range of dance music for all ages. Read full interview
Male lead vocal
Female lead vocal
Special song requests
Classic MC services
Custom mp3 break music
Dinner and dancing
Maximum size of band
Submit a public review
Range of Packages!
- Our most popular band is the 10-piece band. The band includes four vocalists, a 3-piece horn section, and a 3-piece rhythm section (guitar, bass, drums.) This includes top-notch sound, stage lighting, and our famous video wall. The bandleader is also an experienced emcee, and we provide DJ music at all times when the band isn't performing, including cocktail hour (optional).
- The band is also available as an 8-piece, which would strike two horns from the standard lineup, but keep everything else intact.
- We also offer a variety of add-ons, such as live music for ceremony or cocktail, 3-hour continuous performance, and additional room lighting.
- All of this will range anywhere from $8,000 - $17,000.
You may also like these vendors
Local Wedding Live music and bands