St Regis New York
About St Regis New York
In business since 1904
Positioned on Two East 55th Street at 5th Avenue in Manhattan, the St. Regis New York hotel rises from the streets of New York City as a sensational urban wedding and reception venue. Located within the eclectic and diverse Theatre District, this venue offers brides and grooms a luxurious blend of old world charm with new world glamor that is sure to delight. Constructed with marble tile grand entrances and textured fabric walls, the St. Regis proudly presents an immense regard for refined and polished details. Adorned with rich colors and bold accents, every direction you turn within this venue provides the captivating wedding day photos you always imagined. An ideal choice for couples with large guest lists, the St. Regis provides fifteen ceremony space options to comfortably accommodate all of your family and friends. Imagine saying ‘I do’ beneath a crystal chandelier as soft lighting reflects off subtle gold accents for extra twinkle and charm. If you are dreaming of a romantic grand celebration with the ones you love, allow the St. Regis New York to custom design your unforgettable evening.
St Regis New York is one of the wedding venues in New York and offers wedding venues services.
Wedding Venues Packages and Prices
We are happy to put together a package for you. The exact price depends on several factors such as the date of the event, specific services included, number of hours spent at the event, etc.
Below are some sample packages. Most packages (and pricing) can be customized to fit your needs and budget. You can either book an existing package or click Price a Package to create a custom one.
Wedding Celebration Wedding Venues Package
- We are pleased to present a proposal for a St. Regis Wedding. We are looking forward to hosting this important event and creating life event with memories that will last forever.
- The Food and Beverage cost for our Weddings is based on the details of the menu, the season of the wedding and the number of guests attending the party the arrangements includes the following:
- Hot & Cold Hors d’ Oeuvres
- Three (3) Reception Buffet Stations
- Full Premium Open Bar for Five (5) Hours
- House Wines & Champagne
- Three (3) Course Dinner with Choice of Entrée
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for Two Nights
- Complimentary Groom’s Changing Room on Day of Wedding
- Cake Provided by Host
- BonVoy Marriott Rewards Points will be Awarded at the time of signing the contract, as well as Standard Marriott Rewards Points Based on the Food & Beverage Revenue
- There will be a 25% service charge on all food and beverage.
- Additional incidental charges are as follows:
- Bartenders: $300.00 per bartender (one bartender required per 75 guests)
- Chefs for Carving Stations: $300.00 per chef / station
- Coat Check Attendant: $862.50 per attendant (2 required)
- Ladies’ Lounge Attendant: $862.50 per attendant (if needed)
- Vendor Meals: $100.00 per person (if needed)
- Valet Parking: $45.00 per car (applicable taxes to apply)
- All charges will be subject to an 8.875% sales tax.
- For your convenience, we would be happy to assist you in making arrangements for flowers, music, photography and other services.
- Once again, we look forward to having you with us at The St. Regis New York for this incredible celebration.
St Regis New York Services
St Regis New York Client Testimonials
Jana Sico 4/6/2019 After two weeks away and with limited digital communication, we just returned from our honeymoon - and as a married couple! Our wedding was simply the greatest day of our lives. You and your colleagues at The St. Regis went above and beyond to make our reception a spectacular one. We now have so many memories to relive and we cannot express how appreciative we are for these fond remembrances. Each and every aspect of our wedding exceeded expectations: The Astor Court gathering prior to cocktails was lively and fun as guests eagerly awaited the rooftop festivities; the Cocktail Hour provided delicious food and cocktails for spirited conversation and cordiality; however, by far the most stunning and impressive attribute of the evening was the dinner and dancing at the Roof. The ballroom penthouse looked like a dream. Tyler and I both agreed that our favorite part of the evening was entering the Roof for the first time with the lighting poised, the candlesticks flickering and the flowers in bloom. We felt so happy to have experienced the true elegance of our wedding in this moment. It was truly ours. Family and friends continue to tell us that this day was extraordinary. The majority of them even shared with us that it was the best wedding they have ever attended, barring their own. We along with our guests certainly felt the genuine and heartfelt effort given from you and your entire team. We extend our gratitude to John and the staff upstairs that did an amazing job coordinating the flow of the evening. We appreciate all the work that you did for us personally, Meg. From day one we knew that you were the best contact we could have at the venue. Our first meeting primed us for months of exciting planning and meticulous detailing and we could not have asked for a better person to help. Your expertise and knowledge about The St. Regis made us feel very comfortable. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
John Paone 6/1/2019 Thank you thank you...the experience from our end was worth every penny and I’m certain the kids had the night of their lives .... none of it could have been possible without you holding our hands along the way ...