Justin Ho Photography
In business since 2013
Everyone hopes for natural and amazing wedding photos that are true to themselves. However, not everyone feels comfortable posing in front of a camera. If that's you, then I’m your photographer! My photos are vibrant, clean, and classic. No moody, heavy contrast photos, as I want your memories to remain timeless and not dictated by the trend du jour. My approach to capturing TIMELESS AND CREATIVE images is to first and foremost find AMAZING light. Chasing sunsets and finding stunning natural light is my jam! I've deemed a phrase called "relationship photography". From the initial exchange all the way up to your wedding day, your experience with me should be completely stressed free. We'll work in tandem to create a memorable day filled with laughter and celebration! By building this relationship before the wedding, WE get to create stunning images together... through laughter and fun.
Justin Ho Photography is one of the wedding photographers in Vancouver and offers wedding photography services.
Wedding Photography Packages and Prices
We are happy to put together a package for you. The exact price depends on several factors such as the date of the event, specific services included, number of hours spent at the event, etc.
Below are some sample packages. Most packages (and pricing) can be customized to fit your needs and budget. You can either book an existing package or click Price a Package to create a custom one.
Package 1 Wedding Photography Package
- 12-hour coverage // 1.5-hour engagement session
- individually edited images and enhancements consultation and preplanning // high-resolution photos private personalized online gallery with images ready for download //travel within Lower Mainland // two photographers
- 8x11 Flush Mount Album with 20 pages
Package 2 Wedding Photography Package
- 10-hour coverage // 1.5-hour engagement session
- individually edited images and enhancements consultation and preplanning // high resolution photos private personalized online gallery with images ready for download //travel within Lower Mainland // two photographers
- 8x11 Flush Mount Album with 20 pages
Package 3 Wedding Photography Package
- 8-hour coverage // 1.5-hour engagement session
- individually edited images and enhancements consultation and preplanning // high resolution photos private personalized online gallery with images ready for download //travel within Lower Mainland
Wedding Advice By Justin Ho Photography
Justin Ho Photography is a highly regarded Wedding Photography professional. Read published wedding articles below where Justin Ho Photography answers top questions about wedding photography.
Your Vancouver Wedding Photographer For Timeless And Creative Images
Wedding photographs are forever memories. There are many different types of wedding photos. Read here to learn which are best for your big day and how to choose the best wedding photographer for your wedding.More about wedding photography
Justin Ho Photography Services
Justin Ho Photography Client Testimonials
Amelia and Darcy 7/4/2019 Heart and Soul Photography We can’t recommend Justin highly enough. He is extremely talented, easy to work with, and just an all-round nice guy. It took weeks looking for a photographer and I came across his work from a blog he wrote. Both his pictures and words were simply heartfelt. Justin met with us early on and took some fantastic engagement photos. We hit it off right away when we met, was communicative and listened carefully to what we wanted for the wedding. Not only are photographs important for memories of the wedding day, but the taking of pictures is also a big part of the day itself. Justin made the day better just with his presence alone. With the wedding day filled with lots of different emotions, he brings a sense of peace and calmness with him. His knowledge of perfect locations, calm guidance of our wedding guests, and his knack for capturing some of the most special moments of our lives gave us pictures we will treasure forever. Thank you, Justin, from the bottom of our hearts!