Filters
Filters
Filters
Filters
Close map
  • Services

  • Event type

  • Music genres

  • Instruments

  • Maximum size of band

filters
map

Wedding musicans in Jacksonville

Let there by music at your wedding! Live music pumps vital energy into your wedding reception. A wedding band provides your favorite tunes in a very visual and unique way. People will either head to the dance floor or tap their toes to the rhythm. A band elevates your reception to an exciting live performance with your guests as the enthusiastic audience. A live wedding band fills the room with electricity. Our selection of live wedding bands knows how to connect to wedding guests and create an incredibly memorable reception for everyone.

A live wedding band transforms your wedding reception into a unique event. Music is a huge part of any wedding reception, and live music provides a special and unforgettable ambiance. Playing in real time, a live band can remain flexible to individual requests and can perform songs in their own, distinctive way, breathing life and energy into an old favorite. Even people who hate to dance will gleefully stagger onto the dance floor. Those guests that really don’t want to dance can have a wonderful time simply enjoying a live performance.

A live band doesn’t just perform. They make important announcements and keep the entire event flowing smoothly. Check out our selection of live bands and see how much they can add to your wedding reception.

21 Results

map
filters

Harpnotes

I provide elegant her music with either a beautiful hand carved acoustic Harp, or rare electric Harp. The electric Harp is perfect for outdoor or larger functions, and I have the only one around. It has an awesome sound! I am very experienced, professional, and would be honored to perform at your event. There are many samples on my website, very diverse repertoire

Slogan: Have Harp will travel

Elite Show Band

The Elite Show Band™ is an high energy variety music wedding and event band based in Orlando Florida. The band provides live music for Weddings, Events, Galas, Fundraisers and theme parties of all kinds nation wide. The Elite Show Band™ has mastered the art of reading a room and connects your guests together creating an unforgettable party! Learn more about this fantastic Orlan...

Slogan: First Class Event Music

CHILLULA dance party band

Chillula can play any part or all of your special day, including any announcing. You can choose up to 8 band members including guitar, drums, keyboard, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, bass guitar, and even our own DJ. We bring all the gear needed to play and offer lights for the dance floor, venue, and band. We've played over 300 weddings with 99% 5 star reviews. The other 1% was...

Slogan: The best party band in the Southeast US

Vega Band

VEGA is a professional event band. They deliver professional experience without the cost of booking agents. They arrive on time, deliver what's agreed upon and are committed to making your event a night to remember. Focused on corporate events, weddings and private parties, this hot Atlanta band will rock you late into the night. A full, six-member band provides coverage across...

Slogan: Atlanta's premier 70's band for corporate events, weddings and private parties

Brent McDonald Band

The Brent Mcdonald Band brings over 20 years of performance experience together for an unforgettable musical experience that will have you and your guests wanting more. Brent has toured the country and has opened or shared the stage with acts such as Maroon 5, Edwin McCain, and Vertical Horizon...to name a few. As a full time professional musician he can provide anything from s...

Slogan: FREE CEREMONY MUSIC...email for details!

Leonard Brothers

"The Leonard Brothers Band specializes in private events such as weddings. The band has performed over 300 weddings all across the country. We are ready to exceed your expectations and give you the reception you always dreamed of!"

C'Nergy Music

"C'Nergy - Musicians with a unique set of talents who have joined their artistic forces to achieve one common goal... To bring a high-energy professional performance that exceeds expectations. We aim to bring you and your guests the excitement of being at your own private concert, within arm's reach of the performers. That's the experience of a C'Nergy Band show. C'Nergy wi...

Rythmtrail

"RythmTrail Is Florida's premiere steel drum band, providing the perfect Caribbean music for any and all occasions. Book us for your special event today!"

Florida Harpists Esther & AnnaLisa

Whether a large extravagant wedding or a simple affair; in a cathedral, hotel ballroom, or outdoors, we work with you to choose just the right music.

Tyler Hartley Atlanta Harpist

I offer a variety of classical, pop, and religious music for every part of your wedding, including the prelude, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

Local Wedding Musicians