Wedding musicans in Orlando
The Elite Show Band™ is an high energy variety music wedding and event band based in Orlando Florida. The band provides live music for Weddings, Events, Galas, Fundraisers and theme parties of all kinds nation wide. The Elite Show Band™ has mastered the art of reading a room and connects your guests together creating an unforgettable party! Learn more about this fantastic Orlan...
Slogan: First Class Event Music
"The Leonard Brothers Band specializes in private events such as weddings. The band has performed over 300 weddings all across the country. We are ready to exceed your expectations and give you the reception you always dreamed of!"
"C'Nergy - Musicians with a unique set of talents who have joined their artistic forces to achieve one common goal... To bring a high-energy professional performance that exceeds expectations. We aim to bring you and your guests the excitement of being at your own private concert, within arm's reach of the performers. That's the experience of a C'Nergy Band show. C'Nergy wi...
"RythmTrail Is Florida's premiere steel drum band, providing the perfect Caribbean music for any and all occasions. Book us for your special event today!"
We are a Latin Band from Miami, Fl. We specialize in Latin and Top 40 music for weddings and corporate events. Please visit our website for more information.
Slogan: Making the World a happier place! One party at a time!
Chillula can play any part or all of your special day, including any announcing. You can choose up to 8 band members including guitar, drums, keyboard, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, bass guitar, and even our own DJ. We bring all the gear needed to play and offer lights for the dance floor, venue, and band. We've played over 300 weddings with 99% 5 star reviews. The other 1% was...
Slogan: The best party band in the Southeast US
The Bay Kings are a premium 3-14 piece band specializing in high-energy music for festivals, weddings, corporate events and private functions - at a sensible price. We pride ourselves on having a "cooler-than-average" song list that is never cheesy, and focuses squarely on filling your dance floor. With the Bay Kings you'll get the best musicians in the country, playing your fa...
As an accomplished Event Entertainment Agency based in Miami Florida, we’ve been providing musical services for parties and events since 2008. Our artists perform at weddings, private parties, corporate events, and special functions, offering a wide variety of live performance options that you and your guests will love. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or giv...
Elegant Musicians, LLC. started as a flute, violin and cello trio named:The Elegant Trio Music Ensemble in 2007. Due to a variety of taste, clients were also requesting other types of ensembles or soloists. The Elegant Trio pleased their clients with their requests and started offering other combinations. As a result, The Elegant Trio Music Ensemble, LLC. changed name.
Social & Corporate events. The Best Hora Loca in Miami is Sunflower Entertainment.. We work to make a memorable event, with the best performers in South Florida.
Top-Rated Wedding Musicians
Let there by music at your wedding! Live music pumps vital energy into your wedding reception. A wedding band provides your favorite tunes in a very visual and unique way. People will either head to the dance floor or tap their toes to the rhythm. A band elevates your reception to an exciting live performance with your guests as the enthusiastic audience. A live wedding band fills the room with electricity. Our selection of live wedding bands knows how to connect to wedding guests and create an incredibly memorable reception for everyone.
A live wedding band transforms your wedding reception into a unique event. Music is a huge part of any wedding reception, and live music provides a special and unforgettable ambiance. Playing in real time, a live band can remain flexible to individual requests and can perform songs in their own, distinctive way, breathing life and energy into an old favorite. Even people who hate to dance will gleefully stagger onto the dance floor. Those guests that really don’t want to dance can have a wonderful time simply enjoying a live performance.
A live band doesn’t just perform. They make important announcements and keep the entire event flowing smoothly. Check out our selection of live bands and see how much they can add to your wedding reception.